- 1-2 years of experience on test methodology (agile must), test case design techniques like boundary value, decision table, pairwise, state transition and use case testing.
- Design, create, peer review and execute manual test cases. Define test strategy for a feature/component
- Raise defects for product non-conformance. Report out defects in products & design
- Prepare test setup required for Test execution
- Contribute in decision making for make/stop a release. Analyze requirements and report out testable/not testable ones
- Strong testing/design principles, test methodologies knowledge
- Ensuring testing process is adhered to
- Test case execution; ability to analyze test results
- Ensuring proper documentation of all results and ability to provide detailed reports for failure cases
- Apply industry-specific expertise to recommend and coordinate the development, enhancement, and maintenance of a client's business systems, processes, and products using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
Experience Required : 3-6Yrs
Job Description :
Primary Skills (Must Have):
OOPs methodologies, Core Java, Spring, Spring, Hibernate, Restful webservices, SQL or PL/SQL (Important)
*Technical requirement for Java: Exception handling, Collections API, Best practices (such as avoiding code duplication, avoiding hard-coded values etc), Design patterns
*Candidates should have Designing concepts experience.
*Candidates with Build tools experience (ANT, Maven etc..)
*Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Hibernate and Spring version 3.x 1, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc)
*Understand user requirements or functional specifications
*Perform detailed technical analysis with impacts (technical/functionally) and design for GUI, server side and the database
*SQL Query Designing
*Defect fixing & performance optimization
*Good verbal and written communication.
· Expert Knowledge Of Php, Proven By Accomplished Projects
· Knowledge Of Object Oriented Php Programming
· Understanding Of Mvc Design Patterns
· Knowledge Codeigniter
· Experience With Working On Magento
· Strong Knowledge Of Known Exploits Such As Sql Injections And Their Work Arounds
· Creating Database Schemas/models That Represent And Support Business Processes
· Experience In Common Third-party Apis (google, Facebook, Twitter Etc)
· Passion For Best Design And Coding Practices And A Desire To Develop New Bold Ideas.
· Good Problem-solving Skills
· Proficient Understanding Of Git.
Shape Up Your Future With Us!