Experince Required :- 2-4 Yrs
Candidate is required to develop high- quality write- ups for content marketing requirements.
- Research, In- depth analysis, write and edit original SEO ready content and a story telling kind of sales content for company websites, articles, Blogs, Press Release, Online communication, Mobile apps and content assets including case studies, sales presentations, emails, newsletters, social Media and more.
- Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing team to execute content marketing strategy.
- Candidate will be expected to work both autonomously with limited supervision, and interactively with other team members, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative.
- All content will need to be written based on provided guidelines and requirements and must pass all copyright and quality checks.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
* Good command over written and oral communication in English language.
* A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
* An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
* Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
* A good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Social Media and Mobile apps.
* Quora / wikipedia contributors will always get preference
Master’s degree with good academic record
Role: Project Manager
Experience Required :- 8-10 Years
-> Understand and has hands on experience of not less than 3-4 years on Project Management.
-> Coordinating with internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
-> Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
-> Develop a detailed project plan to track progress; Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
-> Should have handled at least 3-4 complex projects - End to end. Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
-> Establish and Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders (including third parties/vendors)
-> Report and escalate to management as needed
-> Perform risk management to minimize project risks
-> Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
-> Should understand and have strong experience on Project Delivery, SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban; Solid technical background, with understanding or hands on experience in software development and web technologies
-> PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Experince Required :- 3-6Yrs
· 3+yrs Experience with Knowledge of Php, Proven By Accomplished Projects
· Knowledge of Object Oriented Php Programming
· Understanding of Mvc Design Patterns
· Knowledge of Frameworks like Codeigniter, Zend preferred.
· Creating Database Schemas/models That Represent and Support Business Processes
· Experience In Common Third-party Apis (google, Facebook, Twitter Etc)
· Good Problem-solving Skills
· Understanding of Git.
Experince Required :- 4-6Yrs
Experience Required : 3-6Yrs
Job Description :
Primary Skills (Must Have):
OOPs methodologies, Core Java, Spring, Spring, Hibernate, Restful webservices, SQL or PL/SQL (Important)
*Technical requirement for Java: Exception handling, Collections API, Best practices (such as avoiding code duplication, avoiding hard-coded values etc), Design patterns
*Candidates should have Designing concepts experience.
*Candidates with Build tools experience (ANT, Maven etc..)
*Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Hibernate and Spring version 3.x 1, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc)
*Understand user requirements or functional specifications
*Perform detailed technical analysis with impacts (technical/functionally) and design for GUI, server side and the database
*SQL Query Designing
*Defect fixing & performance optimization
*Good verbal and written communication.
Shape Up Your Future With Us!