How our dedicated development team enhanced overall business performance.Profile:
- Health and Financial Management Service Provider
- Based in CA, United States
- Delivering efficiency and accuracy to Insurance service providers and employees alike
- Matching Health Care Compliance
- Addressing Personal Health Information like HIPAA and SOC II Type II benchmarks.
- Poor data management across across multiple healthcare and insurance systems
- No plan to be future ready
- A robust Last Mile connectivity For accurate Health Care Service
- Increase transparency through tracking the progress of all orders at one single place
- Optimize delivery orders and save time
- Reduces loss-rate in paper waybills and hardcopies.
- Improve customer service by providing real-time updates
- Boosts sustainability initiatives
- Reduces operating expenses
Making efficient and accurate solutions for better Health Care management services.
The client is in the Health Insurance management domain based in CA, United States. The solutions offered by the client cater to delivering efficiency and accuracy to insurance service providers and employees alike. The biggest hurdle they were facing was effective data management across multiple systems. It is the most important prospect in any sector, as it encourages better performance.
They needed assistance in terms of effective program management to resolve their issues that included delays, loss of files, poor documentation, unsatisfying customer experience, and more.Taking The Right Step
A3logics was hired for the need for an effective as well as the result-oriented solution to align everything in place. The dedicated team did an excellent job by creating customizable software for the organization that can be used to manage multiple systems to stay abreast of all the data needed to make relevant and informed decisions and provide an excellent customer experience.
The team started building the design and architecture, keeping in mind the complexity of the solution making Last Mile connectivity efficient and accurate for better Health Care services. Identifying the relevant technology was crucial, so we assessed deep learning algorithms that could help share meaningful Insights with consumers.
One of the key deliverables was to ensure the performance challenges associated with legacy systems had to be addressed as well. Since the technology was to communicate with third-party systems, the team recognized the technology and delivered the solution in a committed timeline. Compared to earlier legacy systems, the performance of the system improved by 68%, and data accuracy was achieved by 100% as monitored over a 12-month window.Overcoming All The Challenges
We helped them in overcoming all the challenges in terms of keeping in mind Health Care Compliance that addressed Personal Health Information like HIPAA and SOC II Type II benchmarks. We also assisted with the technology that helped in the development of multi-modal solutions. It reduced the troubles faced while providing services through multiple healthcare and insurance systems.
This shows how we overcame all the hurdles that the client and its team were facing. We made the entire management process seamless while ensuring it was future ready.